H4 css being over-ridden

Hello,
I am using tabs - and when using h4, and giving it a class, then adding some css in the page css section - this usually works perfectly for overriding global h4 styling - however on this page:

http://merciful-squid.flywheelsites.com/dwtb-portal/

it keeps defaulting to theme styling for margins and wont accept my new margins and line-height.

I even have tried adding it to the global css editor as well, but no luck.

I also tested for plugin conflicts by deactivating them all one by one…

Any ideas?

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, your custom class CSS is applied (https://prnt.sc/hnoj91).

The only issue that I am seeing is the margin. Notice that you specified it as margin-top but you provided multiple values -10px auto -15px

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Oh my god yes. how did i miss that!

Thank you for picking it up…

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.