Hi
Can only find blog title H1 information.
How do I change H1 for ‘Leave a Reply/Comments’ on contact form and also the external plug in ‘related posts’ message.
Thanks
Hi
Can only find blog title H1 information.
How do I change H1 for ‘Leave a Reply/Comments’ on contact form and also the external plug in ‘related posts’ message.
Thanks
Hi There,
Please try adding the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:
.h-comments-title,
#reply-title,
h3.related_post_title {
font-size: 36px;
}
Thank you. Amended.
You’re welcome.
The leave a comment is smaller but the names of commenters is still large. Can I make that smaller too? Thanks
Hi again,
You can make use of the following code:
.x-comment-author {
font-size: 17px !important;
}
Hope this helps!
Could you also give me coding for
Comment
Name
Email
Website
Thanks!
Hi again,
You can add the following code in your Customizer as well:
.comment-form-author label, .comment-form-email label, .comment-form-url label, .comment-form-rating label, .comment-form-comment label {
font-size: 17px !important;
}
Cheers!