Gym Theme problem. Could you help me to fix it?

Hi
I installed the Gym them but I cannot see at the Top the Menus options and Slides. More info in add
Could I add video gif file instead of the sliders ?
Could you help me to fix these problems?
Thanks for your time
Regards
Alejandro

Hi Alejandro,

Thanks for reaching out.

The reason why the slider is not on your website because you need to install the Revolution Slider plugin first before installing the Gym Template Design.

Yes, you can add a video gif files instead of the default Slider. On the other hand, there could be a custom CSS that affects your menus that’s why it is not visible. I suggest that you remove your custom CSS, if it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hello Alejandro,

Thanks for sharing the login credentials. I went ahead and checked your site dashboard it seems that you have not installed the Revolution slider because of that the slider shortcode is rendering blank and it is not outputting slider at your page. To Install that you need to go to X–>Validation —>Revalution slider—>Click on Install. After Installation Activate the plugin.

For the Header menu, it seems that you have not set the menu as Primary menu because of that you are getting the message to “ASSIGN MENU”. To assign menu you need to go Appearance —>Menu —>Click on the Primary Menu Check box.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi @prakash_s
First, thanks for your support and teach me to fix it.
On the other hand and sorry but I have some other little problems…
I cannot the Slider Pictures and the Contact menu fields( I installed both the Contact Form 7 and Email Forms but they did not fix it). Could you help me to fix them?
Finally, Could you teach me how to uninstall both Contact Form 7 and Email Forms, if they are not necessary?
One more time, thanks for your help

Please, see the pics in add.

Alejandro

Hi Alejandro,

Since you already installed the Revolution Slider and Contact Form 7. You need to re-import the Gym Template in order for them to work on your website. On the other hand, to remove the Contact form 7 and Email Form, just go to your plugins page and deactivate the said plugins and uninstall it.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a
Thanks for your support
I fixed the Slider picture problem re-importing Gym Template but although I have installed the Contact Form 7 plugin, the Contact fields are not fixed yet.
Please see the picture in add.

Could you help me to fix it?
Thanks again
Regards
Alejandro

Hi Alejandro,

The reason why the Contact Form is not showing because in the Classic Contact Form element, the contact form Formulario de contacto 1 wasn’t selected. I went ahead and select the form and it is now showing correctly.

On the other hand, there’s some bar at the bottom of your Contact Form 7 and it is a bug from our theme but it is already fixed in our beta version. To temporarily fix the issue, please add the code below on your X > Theme Options > CSS.

.wpcf7-response-output {
  display: none;
}

Please note that custom CSS code is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a
Great !! Thanks for your help
On the other hand, I would need to change the Slider pictures at the top for a Video in a loop way instead, I think I have to use Revolution Slider plugin but I did not remember how to do it? for it, Could you help me with that?
Best Regards
Alejandro

Hey Alejandro,

Please check out this documentation to know how you can use a video in your slider:

Best Regards.

Hey @ruenel
I am very sorry for my daring for this but I saw the Slide Revolution tutorials you sent me but I cannot both create and change the Slider pictures at the top for a Video in a loop way instead, for it , Could you do it for me? Would it be possible?
The video that I need to add there is the following:

Thanks for your support and understand me.
Best Regards
Alejandro

Hello Alejandro,

I have duplicated your slider and set video as you have mentioned. To set the video in the slider background you need to go to the slider—>select the background layer—>Content —>Select Youtube video----> add a video ID

To set this slider on the home page go to pages --> Select Classic Revolution Slider–>Select the slider.

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s
First, thanks for your help.
On the other hand, I saw that you duplicated the slider ( Named now “Gym Home 1” but I could not set like you told me. In add , I send the pictures of them, for that reason and sorry for bothering you but Could you set it for me? Would it be possible?

Thanks for your time and understand me
Regards
Alejandro
Note: Sorry for my little English…

Hello Alejandro

You are not able to see the video since the video has been added in the background upon that some image and text layers are there. If you can check your frontend can see the video in your slider.

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s
Yeah, I saw the same that the Video you sent me but I have not idea how to remove the slider of it? for it, Could you remove the Slider for me?
Finally and like I see the Video more bigger than Slider space, Is there any way to adjust it to the Slider space?
Thanks for your support
Regards
Alejandro

Hello Alejandro,

To remove it, simply find the Poster Image option in the slider background option and select the “Youtube Poster”.

And then you can adjust the height of the slider in the General Options:

Hope this helps.

Hi @renuel
I fixed both problems.
Thanks for your support
Regards
Alejandro

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.