Gym Demo SetUp

Hello!

I am trying to remove ads in the Gym Demo site, but cannot seem to figure out how. The ad is the one that reads “Fitness Classes this Summer. Pay now and get 35% discount. Become a member” and reappears on different pages frequently. Another post said to go to WP Admin >X but I don’t understand what I need to do specifically. Thank you!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you referring to this section?

Please edit the page and find the 5th section. You can delete this section if you no longer need this.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hello! Thanks! I was referring to the one on the Photography page. It is of the guy with the tattoos.

Hey There,

That was added in your widget area because it is displayed in the sidebar. Please log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to Appearance > Widgets > Main Sidebar. You will need to delete the first text widget.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.