GYM demo nav menu

Greetings there,

I want to ask you about what could went wrong with the menu after I installed the expanded demo (GYM). the location of the nav menu elements & the style is NOT the same as the imported demo!!

I’ll be glad if you could tell me what is going on.

Hi @bixet,

Thanks for writing in.

I could see that there is error on your script. Please try to remove or add the correct API key for maps. If still not working correctly. Please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

Thank you for your reply. And sorry for the late reply of mine.

But I was talking about the menu. The upper picture is what I got for the navigation menu. And the lower picture is what I want and is what I saw in the demo before I imported it.

PS: I fix the map.

Hi there,

It seems that you have installed and activated the Ubermenu which override the default menu functionality and that is the cause of the problem.

Kindly deactivate Ubermenu.

If the problem persists kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your Wordpress dashboard using the secure note functionality of the post to be able to follow up the case.

Thank you.

1 Like

It worked good. Thanks

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile: