Gutenberg columns showing differently from the preview

Hi, I am using Gutenberg (Pro Theme) to create a table of contents; I use columns (2), and on the preview, it’s ok (see the first image)

and, in reality, is entirely different (second image) . What am I doing wrong? How to fix it? I tried every possible alignment but nothing… thank you for your help!

Hello @klelietta,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of plugin conflict or custom CSS/JS customization just because the theme style is overriding by the plugin or custom CSS style. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Thank you, I tried but nothing seem to work.

Hello @Klelietta,

Thanks for writing in! I am another staff checking in your page. I was not able to replicate the issue. When I visited the page, I am seeing this:

As I checked your site, I am seeing 2 optimizing plugins that generate site cache and I also see that you are using SiteGround hosting. Please make sure to clear all your caches and then use private browsing mode before testing your page again to make sure that you will be seeing the latest site changes and not the cached version.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

wow weird, I will check it out today and let you know!
Thanks!

Hi @klelietta,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.