Gumroad button code not working in Cornerstone

Hello,

I am trying to add a button that will link people to a purchase page for my product on Gumroad, but when I input the code that Gumroad provides the link comes up as a simple blue lettered link and not the button it’s supposed to. I have tried inputting the code everywhere I can think of (in the content area for the button, in the customizer - css section…) and it’s still not showing up. I’ve tried everything - can you please advise how to make this work?

Here is the page I’m trying to put the button on: https://www.listenlightly.com/meditation-challenge/

And here is the code that Gumroad says to input on the page:

Purchase the 30-Day Meditation Challenge - $30

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

Lara

Hi There,

The provided password is incorrect.

Could you please double check?

Thanks.

Strange. I’ve reset my password and updated the secure note above.

Thank you!

Hello @listenlightly,

I checked your website and on my end button seems to be loading fine. Please see screenshot. Can you please confirm again? https://screencast.com/t/EASXp40KIj

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.