I cant figure out how to add different sections to the content area in the skin builder. the media content has 3 drop zones to allow you to group items in different elements and it seems silly that a similar functionality would be absent from the content area but I can’t find it.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! Which plugin are you referring to, Essential Grid or The grid plugin?
By the way, please check out this documentations:
https://www.themepunch.com/essgrid-doc/item-skin-editor/
https://theme-one.com/docs/the-grid/#edit_skin
Hope this helps.
I was referring to “The Grid”. The documentation does not mention anything about having multiple areas in the content area, like how the media area has three areas. Is this not a feature?
Hi There,
Please provide screenshots to clarify the issue.
The documentation is pretty straight forward, if you are looking to achieve things not mentioned there it is likely that isnt a featured offer by the plugin.
Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.