Grid not responsively resizing

Hello,
I have a grid that does not appear to be resizing according to the parameters in place.

In the layout of the grid, columns are set by the size of the window, from 6 columns for the largest window size to 1 column for the smallest. Rows are set to auto.

When the page is viewed in production, the grid does not adjust according to window size, instead all of the cells simply overlap.

Have I missed a step in creating this grid that is preventing this from resizing? The grid is at the bottom of this page under “Meet the Ambassadors” https://slesmobile.org/admissions/university-campus/

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Hey Angela,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check the page backend settings properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thank you. I’ve added the secure note. When you log in to access the page, please note that there are multiple grids on that page. The only one that is not responding correctly is the last one, section 13.

Thank you

Hello Angela,

Please edit your Grid element and make sure that the position of each Cells is Auto. Right now, most of the Cells have this specific position like this:

Each Cells should have an “Auto” Placement layout.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thanks for your response. Changing the grid to auto did not fix the problem. I cleared the page’s cache and my device history and the grid is still non-responsive. Any other suggestions?
Thanks

Hello Angela,

I have checked your grid again and I am no longer seeing the Cells to overlap each other.

See the video in the secure note below.

Thank you.

Yes, I was able to fix it on all of the screen sizes. After I changed the cells to auto layout, I had to change each cell size minimum. That seemed to have worked.
Thanks again

Hi Angela,

Glad that you are able to fix that.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.