Grid not loading on Mobile

Hi!

I just re did some of my portfolio and decided to use the grid to display the portfolio items. It looks great on my laptop but it’s stuck on the preload graphic on mobile and it never loads any of the projects. On my Iphone that is.

Hello Ariell,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your portfolio page and it is not loading on my browser too. Further investigation shows that there is a JS error in the console. This issue can be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • CSS/JS Customization
  • Disabling Cache
  • Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi! I have been trying some of the desribed solutions, but not made it work yet. Would really appreciateit if you could see what the problem might be. I am adding a secure note.

Hello Ariell,

I have logged in and I cleared the Autoptimize plugin cache and temporarily deactivated the plugin. The portfolio page is now loading. Kindly check the page on your phone now.

Best Regards.

Hi! Yes it’s working now, It did’t before when I disabled it but maybe I didn’t clear it, anyway, thanks a lot. Appreciate your awesome customer service

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.