Grid + Lighbox doesn't work correctly

Hey,
I tried using an image grid + lighbox using the shortcodes.
I just copeid and pasted the code from the shortcode documentation and changed the image sources and hrefs, but the grid seems to be somewhat broken - each item is in full width regardless the type of the grid, and images are aligned incorrectly inside the lightbox.
Can you provide any help?
Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Please share your URL so we can take a closer look.

In case you are trying to create a grid I would suggest using The Grid Addon instead of the lightbox shortcode.

You can use media a source and adjust many parameters, it looks absolutely great.

Hope it helps!

Hi,
Thank you for your response! I tried the “Classic Grid” element and it worked perfectly!
However, the lighbox functionality is preety important for me, is ther a way to use it in combination with this element?

Hello There,

Thank you for the clarifications. The image + block grid + lightbox shortcode can be found from this demo page: http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/responsive-lightbox/

This is a perfect example of using the combined element shortcode and the lightbox. If you don’t mind, please send us the url of you page in question so that we can take a closer look.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.