Grid gallery items should appear like images in the Brasilia example

Hi there,

I’m trying to get the grid gallery to look like the one in the Brasilia example https://theme-one.com/the-grid/brasilia/.

How can I do that? I set the columns to 3 columns and I have the images in the same size as they are in the demo. But all the images in the gallery are appearing in the same size and not in different sizes like in the Brasilia demo.

Hi There,

The fastest way is importing the grid sample data then edit the brasilia grid and replace with your images:

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

I imported the sample data for the Brasilia demo but it still isn’t showing the way it should.

When I try to submit a ticket to The Grid’s support team, I get this error The purchase code provided was not properly validated. It could be an invalid purchase code, or the connection to Envato was lost. Double check your purchase code and try again.

Hi There

We will provide support for The Grid, if you wish to have support direct from them you need to purchase the product separetely.

Upon checking your grid you need to :

a- have feature images with different proportion sizes in order to achieve similar effect as the reference page.

b- Have the grid layout set to justified instead of grid.

Hope it helps

I do have the feature images set to different proportion sizes.

And my problem with using the justified grid is that the grid ends up looking uneven. What I loved about the Brasilia grid layout is that all the images may be different sizes and proportions, but they all line up nicely with one another in the grid. That’s the effect I’m looking to achieve and the justified layout can’t give me that.

Could I please get assistance on this? Or do I need a new plugin to achieve this?

Hi There,

That is due the size of the images perfect adjusting to the size, the layout of the brasilia grid there is justified.

The different is settings the correct size for your images. It can envolve some repetition - I have been there - So in a few tried you might find the ideal size.

Click on each Brasilia link and copy the feature image size and use as a reference for you, that might be a good start…

https://theme-one.com/the-grid/brasilia/
https://theme-one.com/the-grid/portfolio/old-camera/
https://theme-one.com/the-grid/portfolio/brush-box/
And so on…

Hope it helps!

*** Avoid bumping on your own thread as it pushes to the end of the queue, we reply from oldest to newest :slight_smile:

Luckily I had your thread open :slight_smile:

Hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.