Grid as Looper Consumer

Hello there, trying to make a fancy portfolio with some posts and the new looper system. I looked around some but couldn’t find any help.

My problem is I have a row set as a Provider, then a column with a grid element and the grid element set as Consumer. I want to get my Featured Images to show in each grid box, however they do not auto populate when I drag over my image element like the columns do in the demo videos. So I can get a image into the cell I drag in into, but the other items from the looper are just being output into the column.

Is there a proper way to do this? I did try a few different approaches, like setting each cell as a consumer, but no luck yet.

Bonus question: Is there a way to set up buttons to flip through the posts that display in my grid? Changing the offset would work maybe? Sort of like a slider, but without using the plugins.

Thanks a bunch for the help!

Hey @kickinrad,

Thanks for writing in!

Please insert a section, row, column, and grid element. The grid element should be your provider while the cell is your consumer.

You can then insert a button in each cell. Add some effects to your button by utilizing the Effects Module in the button settings.

If you mean to have a sort filter button, this feature is not available at the moment. You may be able to do it with customization by which is beyond the scope of our support already.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.