Grey rectangles on my portfolio pages

Hi Folks, I created a new topic as not to confuse my other issue of a widget area.

Please look at the attachment and you will see two areas in"red" that appear on our portfolio page.

I understand that the box on right is used for search, or social networks… I want to shut that down.

The other is on the top of our videos, don’t know what that is used for, but I must get rid of it, please.

Thanks for your support! John

Hey John,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I am assuming that the website in question is https://preop.com. I got the URL from your earlier tickets. To make the necessary changes, please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.entry-featured {
    display: none;
}

.x-portfolio .entry-extra {
    border: none;
}

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Dear Prasant,

it worked perfectly - Thanks so much!

john

You are most welcome, John. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.