Hello
I want to remove the custom grey background in integrity but it doesn’t work. I tried it in the menu of layout and appearance, i tried custom css as they said in another topic but it does not work. Can you please help me.
Regards
Hello
I want to remove the custom grey background in integrity but it doesn’t work. I tried it in the menu of layout and appearance, i tried custom css as they said in another topic but it does not work. Can you please help me.
Regards
Hi There,
Please navigate to X > Theme Options > Layout and Design > Background Options > BACKGROUND PATTERN > set an image > then click Save.
After that remove that background image after that click Save again.
Hope it helps 
IT WORKED!
YOU’RE A HERO!!
Thanks 
You’re most welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.