Gray BG where No BG is specified

Hello,

In Firefox and Edge, this page shows a gray background behind the white text under the pricing at the top. This does not appear in Chrome or in the editor…what’s going on here? I’ve double checked that all backgrounds for this element and the parent accordion are set as transparent.

Hey @co50,

Your site looks the same in Firefox, Edge and Chrome. If I missed the gray bg part, please provide a screenshot.

Chrome:

Firefox:

Edge:

Thanks.

Yes - you missed the gray bg part, but you also screenshotted it. Just look at the screenshots you took. Now read my original post.

For purposes of getting to the point, ignore that you get the same thing on Chrome (Windows 10 Chrome does not show it this way). Why is there a gray bg? None is specified in any of the element options and CSS. All transparent backgrounds…

Hi @co50,

The Gray background color is set to the Background Lower Layer of the section, and the background image is set to the Background Upper Layer which is overriding the lower layer while rendering. I would suggest you select the None option in Lower Layer to get rid of this gray color.
Please find the screenshot describing the reason and options.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.