Hi, unsure if this is for you guys, or for the Gravity Forms team to deal with. I’ve made a addon for gravity forms which includes a search input. This element has the -webkit-search-cancel-button displaying correctly when being used in the preview form with gravity forms, although when viewing it on the live site, the cancel button doesn’t show. Any help please!!
Hello @MarvinTheMouse,
Thanks for asking. 
I am kind of confused looking at the website and when trying to correlate with the question. Can you please share screenshot? I can’t guarantee you a solution as it’s related with a third party form plugin, Gravity Forms. But if you can elaborate the question along with few screenshots, I can take a look. Also I would suggest you to subsequently submit a ticket with Gravity Forms.
Thanks.
These screen shots show the same 2 elements, one is in use through the Form Preview section of Gravity Forms, and the other is through the live site, which is running Ethos.
Form Preview:

Live Site:

I’ve contacted Gravity Forms and they’ve said that they’re not going to assist with it due to it being formatting added from the theme.
I’ve been looking into this, appears that it’s a Bootstrap issue. I’ve resolved it by putting:
input[type=search]::-webkit-search-cancel-button {
-webkit-appearance: searchfield-cancel-button;
}
Thanks anyway 
Thanks for sharing the solution!