Gravity Forms PreDefined Classes

The left_half and right_half gravity forms classes don’t work. Please fix this in the next update :slight_smile: Just have to change it to float none :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

I’m not sure what you mean but we’ll check it. Isn’t those classes supposed to float them?

Thanks!

They are Gravity forms CSS Classes, not X or Pro Classes???

Hi there,

I’m not sure, but the coding says it should be gf_left_half and gf_right_half, so I’m not sure where you’re getting those classes.

Would you mind providing a sample URL that has this?

Thanks!

Yes those classes. Everytime I want to use them I have to use my own code to fix the position of them.

body .gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_left_half, body .gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_right_half, body .gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_left_third, body .gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_middle_third, body .gform_wrapper .top_label li.gfield.gf_right_third {
float: none;

}

2 Likes

Hi there,

We will inform our development team regarding this. Thank you for sharing the code for the time being.

Thank you!!!

1 Like

If you need anything else please let us know.