Gravity Forms not working with Themeco

I am using Gravity Forms on my website. I recently pushed everything from a staging site to live and now my Gravity Forms are not working. They are displayed, I’m able to type in the fields, but when I click on the Submit/Send button, nothing happens. It seems like it’s stuck loading. I have tried with the text component and raw content component with a shortcode and tried with the Classic Gravity Forms component, and no luck.

I tested to see if it was something else, like my other plugins, but it doesn’t seem like it. On my staging site, I turned off themeco and switched to one of the free “twenty” themes, and the forms did work then. So it seems like something in Themeco is preventing the forms from submitting.

Hey Holly,

Thanks for troubleshooting beforehand. Since you’ve already done that, please do and provide the following:

Since you’ve mentioned:

1. In your staging site, create a page using the WordPress Editor and paste the Gravity Forms shortcode in the page
  2. Provide the staging URL of the page built with Cornerstone and that has the same Gravity Forms like the newly created page
  3. Staging WordPress Login URL
  4. Staging Admin username and password

Please provide senstive information in a Secure Note.

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

Hi Christian. I’ve provided the information in a secure note attached to this post.

After getting a form set up in the wordpress builder on the staging site, I’m noticed that the forms in general on the staging site do in fact work. So it seems like it’s only something going on with the live site, I guess? I’ve provided that information to get into the live site, too, if you needed it.

Hey Holly,

Thanks for providing the WordPress access. Your site’s protected by htaccess, though. Please provide all the necessary credentials to access your site.

My bad, I’ve provided that info in a secure note on this post. Will you also be checking the live site?

Hey Holly,

The given WordPress credential is not working, please double check and update them with the correct ones.

Thank you.

I’ve tripled checked and added them again to a secure note. Let me know if these work!

I have figured it out on my own. It turns out it was something to do with the Captcha of the forms. You can close this ticket.

Hey Holly,

We’re glad that you’re able to figure it out! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.