Gravity forms (Internal Server Error 500) when activated

I have installed gravity form into my website. Once activated the website seems fine on the first glance but when i try clicking the menu form the wordpress admin tool bar at the top PRO > Edit page i cannot enter cornerstone and receiving the internal server error. please help.

Hi @pixelscientist,

• Please increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

• Can you please set wp debug to TRUE in your wp-config.php file?

By setting it to true, WordPress will return the exact PHP error instead of error 500.

https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

Let us know how it goes!

Hi Thai,

I received this error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 196608 bytes) in /hermes/bosnacweb04/bosnacweb04aj/b984/ipg.browtiquemanilawebsite68967/browtiquemanila/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/mixins_setup/_anchor.php on line 708

Hi @pixelscientist,

It means you have exceeded php memory limit. Please increase your php memory limit to at least 512M by adding the code below in your wp-config.php file.

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M');

For detailed instruction please check the link below.

Thanks

Hi Thai,

I have already read that instruction that you shared. And i honestly applied it and the result was a no go. But then when i tried agian just now it works like a charm! Very weird but thank you very much for this awesome fast support!

Regards,
Ian

You’re welcome. Glad we’re able to help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.