Gravity form on footer doesnt work

I have a newsletter form sign up on the footer of mistersauga.ca. However, it will not submit and keep showing up error message. I tested that on my end, and it looks like there may be JS conflicts responsible for that.

I’ve tested submitting entries from an internal page (i.e. https://www.mistersauga.ca/buying/) and the submissions did go through. Testing it again on the homepage though throws the same error.

What’s your suggestion? How can we resolve this?

Hello Claire,

Thanks for writing in!

I have checked the page and I am not seeing a form. This is what I only see:

Please check your footer again and you can do the following troubleshooting as well:

If nothing is helping, we would love to investigate it. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I have tried so many different ways to have the signup from on the footer, it either 1) did not display properly, I have tried text HTML as well as form integration to add the form; 2) it will not let me submit anything.

GravityForms and the scripts related to WPRocket are already added as an exception, and the issue is only affecting the footer on my homepage.

Hello Claire,

In my test, the form is displaying in the footer:

• See the secure note for the test link.

Please create a new form and make sure that it is valid and correct.

Best Regards.

I have tried duplicating the form, clear the cache, use different ways to embed it (form 11 or 12) but it still will not display properly on the desktop. How did you manage to get the buyer form to appear on the test page? through what type of embedding?

However, my MAIN ISSUE is why it will not let me submit the form on my homepage (only on the internal page). If you still can’t seem to see the form on the desktop view, switch to mobile, and then you can see what I am talking about.

Hello Claire,

The form is not displaying in desktop screens because there is no form in the Bar element that is intended for desktops.

And I was able to submit the form too. Please clear the browser cache in your mobile phone or use private browsing mode. If you are using Safari in your mobile phone, try using Brave or Chrome in your mobile phone and test the form again.

Best Regards.

I do have the form in the desktop view!!

I have used different devices, cleared cache on BOTH hosting and WPRocket.

The test you have done was on an internal page, I had already emphasized the fact that " it will not let me submit the form on my homepage, only on the internal page".
Screen Shot 2022-10-09 at 6.49.18 PM
Will you be able to submit the form on the homepage? Is there something conflic with the theme?

Hi Claire,

I have checked the form on your Home page on a smaller screen and am able to submit it.

Screenshot-2022-10-10-145100

Thanks

I do not see a test submitted on the HOME, it was submitted on /listings…

Hi Claire,

Previously, I submitted it from the Home Page, but I checked it again and now it is not working. I would request you please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

On top of not being able to submit the form on HOME, do you guys know why it does not show up on the Desktop? See the screenshots on how I embed the form (it is 100% there, just not displayed).

Hi Claire,

I have checked and found that you have used the same Gravity Form for Mobile and Desktop and that is why one of it set to invisible. I would suggest you use a different form or a single occurrence of the form.

To test, I have duplicated the same form and added it into the Sub Headline and it worked.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.