Gravity form doesn't show up mobile

Hi The Newsletter signup on the footer didn’t appear on mobile. https://www.mistersauga.ca/

Hello Claire,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your page and I found out that you have created a custom footer with Two Bar elements. The 1st bar is for the desktop screens which is where you have inserted the form and the 2nd bar for the smaller screens with out the form in it. Please edit your custom footer and make sure that both Bar elements has the form in it so that your form will display in smaller screens too.

Best Regards.

Hi, I did have the form in both bars. However, the one in bar 2 (the mobile bar) is not showing up.

Hello Claire,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

secure note added, thanks!

Hello Claire,

Thanks for sharing the login details it seems that there is an issue with the cache I went ahead and purge all the cache from the WP-Rocket and it seems that it is working fine on my phone. I would suggest you please purge all the cache and clear your browser cache then check it again.

Thanks

It seems to work fine now on mobile, but disappeared from the desktop view… What am I doing wrong?

Hey Claire,

Please check the other thread:

Cheers.

Please check my replies on that thread. I have ruled out all the issues that you had addressed, but the issue is still there. Please look at it closely, thank you.

You’re welcome. We’ll check that thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.