Gravity Form causes Problems with new X Theme update

I get a “There is a critical error on this website” when I view it. I contacted Gravity Forms and they say this is on the theme side.

You can go to projectme.cc to see the result.

[25-Aug-2020 03:00:11 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function process_content() on bool in /var/www/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/plugins/gravity-forms.php:55

Stack trace:

#0 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(289): x_gravity_forms_checker(‘integrity’)

#1 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array)

#2 /var/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)

#3 /var/www/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/frontend/styles.php(43): do_action(‘x_enqueue_style…’, ‘integrity’, ‘-light’)

#4 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): x_enqueue_site_styles(’’)

#5 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)

#6 /var/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)

#7 /var/www/wp-includes/script-loader.php(1999): do_action(‘wp_enqueue_scri…’)

#8 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): wp_enqueue_scripts(’’)

#9 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)

Hi @jaycole,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your FTP access so that we can check the files? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Access

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @jaycole,

Thanks for providing all the details!

The issue here is that you had the latest X theme version but your cornerstone version it outdated which is 4.2.3. What I did is deactivate the gravity form first using the FTP so that we can access the back-end of your website. Afterward, I went ahead and update the cornerstone plugin to the latest version 5.3.3 and activate again the gravity form, then the issue was already solved on your website.

Hope that helps.

Thanks so much, I thought I had updated it.

You’re most welcome,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.