Graphic on Menu item

Hi,
I’m trying to add an icon to a menu item, but when I add it, It appears far from it. I can adapt and move it with the margins, but when changing the window size, it loses the position and appears over the text.

How can I put it next to it, and the icon not move when changing the screen size?

Hi Iban,

Thanks for writing in. We’d be happy to assist you with this. It should appear next to the label. I’m not sure what would cause it to push out that far. Thank you for sharing the URL. I’m not seeing the icon at the moment, so perhaps you removed it.

Would you mind adding it back so we can see the problem in action?

Alternatively, you could duplicate the header and setup a test page with that header assigned so it doesn’t effect the main site. You could also add login credentials to a secure note. This would help us get a better picture of why this is happening. Thanks!

Hi there, thank you
Here is the test with a fake page.

Hi Iban,

Thanks for creating the test page, but I could not replicate your header settings on my end, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

In the meantime, we just release the manual updates for Pro 3.1.0 a few hours ago. You can download the latest version from your dashboard page. The downloads can be used for manually updating or setting up a new install.

You can follow the Manual Updates guide provided here. More details about this release on our changelog page.

Have a nice day,

Hi, thanks
Here is the information

Hi Iban,

Thanks, here is the issue,

Please set the Align Horizontal to Space-Evenly and set the Item Flex’ Flex Grow to 0

Guide to Flexbox

The remaining bit of space between the icon and text label will be the icon margin and text margin, which you can easily adjust.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you Friech. It worked

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.