Hi, I keep having Google Maps errors using Theme X. It says that’s it’s not loaded correctly, see Javascript-console for error. So i did, and here’s a screen dump. Any ideas? I set up a Google Maps Javascript Api, added the domains (and also to console.developers.google) etc. but I keep having this problems. Help?

Hi There,
Did you generate an API Key for your google map?
You shoud generate an API key and enter the number on the Google Map Element in Cornerstone.
https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/get-api-key
If that does not help, please provide your URL.
Thank you
As i said, i set up the API (or: generated the api key. Added the domain to my console first, validated, then created an api key) and in the screendump you can read the API key code.
The url is www.atelier-furniture.com
Hi There,
The error, says :
Google Maps API error:
Your site URL to be authorized: http://atelier-furniture.com/
Would you mind to try to re-generate the API Key ?
If that does not work, please provide your API Number + Admin credfentials in a secure note.
Thank you