Google Sheets API with 0auth

Ok I have a situation where I need to use 0Auth with a Google sheets api to pull in data.

I have my API and my Client ID and Client Secret.

I have got an access token with the Authorization: Bearer [token] "https://sheets.googleapis.com/v4/spreadsheets/…ID etc url.

So now I’m not sure how to input this into Pro and how to handle the the Token expiration and refresh in the header?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Hey @NinjaTeX,

At this point, we don’t have no idea where you are exactly in the API connection setup so please detail that part. Please also watch the following tutorials regarding API connection and Google Sheets output.

If there’s a problem with the tutorials, please let us know what they are to give us more context of your case.

Also, it would be helpful if you provide the following details in a Secure Note so we can check your exact setup.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin username and password
  • Page URL where we can see your setup.

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

Hello,

I’ve added a secure note with the login details. I have watched those videos and haven’t see anywhere that details how to deal with 0auth in Google sheets. Again how would you deal with the token expiration and refresh?

Thanks for any help!

Auto generating 0Auth access tokens isn’t a feature currently with the External API. It’s one of the reason we’re labeling it as a Beta feature for now. The next iteration of it will have more built in authentication strategies. If you manually get an access token and have the ability to set the expiration as never you could setup something in Cornerstone and not worry about it. There’s also services like RapidAPI that can handle some of this. Hope this helps, have a great day.

Thank you Charlie. I will look into RapidAPI and I look forward to the next iteration where I really hope it will be easy to implement google api’s with 0auth.

Cheers,

Hi @NinjaTeX,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.