Google Plus/Twitter...embeds not showing logged out

Hi

Site: https://fantasy-books.live
Wordpress Version: 4.9.4
X Pro: 1.2.7

Problem:

So, I’ve had this problem for quite a while. When I’m logged in, I can see the twitter timeline and the Google Plus badges on the front page.

But when logged out, users can’t see it. It just sows up blank.

Can you take a look?

It seems to affect any embedded social media?

J.

Hello @JfantasyBooks,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website admin login details in a secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hi!

I added a secure note to the first post. It has the login data you need.

Thanks for taking a look!

Hi There,

Can you please send us your login URL, seems wp-admin is not your login page URL.

Thanks

Hi. Login url is

Hi there,

Please try adding the JS code that display the Twitter Feed and Google Plus feed in a Raw Content element.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank You. Using the Raw Content Box from the older version worked.

You’re most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.