Google Maps V2 element styling

Hi there,

I’m building a staging site here:
http://www.padthai.decorolux.com/egyetem-ter/

And I’m experimenting with the new v2 elements. Thing is, I can’t seem to add a marker to the new v2 google map.
Also, there’s no option for resizing. Can you help?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! With V2 map element, there is no option yet to add a map marker. Please use the classic map element instead, if you want to include a marker.

Also keep in mind that when adding a marker, it should have the same longitude and latitude as you map. Leaving it to default will not display any marker.

Thanks!

Thanks for that. Any way to combine the new styling json code with the old map element?

Hi There,

As mentioned above, please use the classic map element for now.

You can check the following post on how V2 map will be improved (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/map-markers/11051/2?u=mldarshana).

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.