Google Maps Styling

Hi, I added a google-map on my page.
Can I use snazzy maps for styling? If not, which plugin can I use with visual composer?
Thanks

Hi @sarahej,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your page URL that contains google map? In that way, we can check it if there’s an available option to style the map. But most of the cases, it will require customization to style the google map. I just want to let you know that customization is outside the scope of our theme support.

Hope that helps.

Hello @sarahej

By withdrawing the post, I believe you already have resolved the issue. If the issue still existed, you can let us know.

Thanks.

I sent you a secure note. But now it’s deleted… Can you see it?

Hello @sarahej,

Sorry I can not see any secure note from you. In case if you are trying to send the secure note please have a look a the given screenshot to learn more about how to send a secure note.

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @sarahej,

With the WPBakery Page Builder, you will be needing the Gmaps Addon to style the map. Kindly check out this pare:

Cheers.

Is there another plugin for free?

Hi @sarahej,

Regretfully, there’s no free plugin to style the google maps.

Thank you.

So I bought the plugin.
But now I have another problem… (see my screenshot)
Is this because there is no API-Key?
Where can I get one?

Hi @sarahej,

The API Key need to be set for the map to remove the For development purpose only label over the map. I would suggest you add the API key and check if that resolves your issue.

Thanks

This was my question. How can I get one? API Key?

Hello @sarahej,

You will have to create your own API key for that please have a look at the documentation of the Google Map API key.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.