Google Maps Satellite

Hi, I have successfully inserted some google maps in my site but they are all in map view and I would like them in satellite view, how do I do this?

Also it doesn’t seem to make any difference if I change the height of the map, it stays the same size on the website

Thanks

Hello @sympol,

Thanks for writing in!

Since it’s not replaced with X Theme, it fall outside scope of the support we offer. But here is a great resource that you can refer to get started:

Thanks.

Hi Prasant, what do you mean not replaced with X Theme?

I am using X Pro and I have added the maps using the Google Map Element

Hi There,

Adjusting the zoom of your google maps might be possible, but is not directly theme related and you will need to search yourself.

Regarding the height of your map, please provide your URL so we can take a closer look.

Thank you