Google Maps Pin / Marker

Hello!

I’ve got our Google Maps loaded properly on our website, BUT there’s no pin / marker / whatever to indicate where our business is. How do I put that pin in place? Looks very strange just to have a generic map of our town, without indicating where our business is.

Nevermind - I used Maps Embed instead of Google Maps shortcode. Now, it not only shows a pin, but also shows a little bit about my business, including our excellent reviews. Go figure!

Glad to see you managed to solve.

Cheers!

Thanks. That being said, I can’t figure out how to make my google maps embed responsive. I found this site with some CSS and I tried that, but that didn’t seems to work. Any ideas?

Hi,

Kindly provide us the url of the page that has your map so we can take a closer look.

Thanks