Hey,
on my site
I have added iframes of google maps which give me 8 errors (8 maps) and break my cornerstone (it’s not loading and saving doesnt change things anymore)
Thanks!
Hey,
on my site
I have added iframes of google maps which give me 8 errors (8 maps) and break my cornerstone (it’s not loading and saving doesnt change things anymore)
Thanks!
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! Have you edited your page lately? At the time I am investigating, I could not replicate any issues. The maps are displaying perfectly.
Please try to clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.
Please let us know how it goes.
Hey,
thanks for checking my site!
I have removed and added the same elements and it suddenly worked. Switchin off/on seems to work pretty much everywhere 
Hello,
You are welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.