Google maps failure and line not centred

Hi,

I am having some troubles with my google maps my site as shown on the screenshot attached… I have made an API key and inserted that swell as the coordinates, but it won’t work and i dont know what to do…

I also have problems with the line element, as i can’t figure out how to center the lines??

Thanks!

Hey @sebastian_pfeiffer,

Regarding the map error, it is possible that your API key has restrictions. Please check the Using the Google Maps APIs section in the FAQ page of the Google Maps API. Please also give us the specific URL of the page where you’ve setup the map and also the line so we could inspect the structure and see where it went wrong.

Thanks.

FYI - I’m experiencing the same issue with the line. It won’t center. I anticipated center to be the default as it was previously.

I’ve recreated the issue in two completely clean installs (I’m just starting two separate projects). Pro 1.2.7, Wordpress 4.9. I strongly suspect you’ll be able to recreate this on your own in a sandbox environment.

Altering the alignment settings (left/middle/center) on the column, row, or section has no effect. Similarly turning on/off marginless columns or the inner container (on the row) doesn’t change it from being aligned to the left.

Hello @jasonixr,

Thanks for updating this thread. I have check your site and tested the accents. It is positioned at the center.

Did you have added some custom css or maybe a certain plugin’s css is causing a conflict. Could you please provide the url of the page where you are experiencing the issue?

Thank you in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.