Google Maps drag & zoom issue

I have a couple google map elements that don’t allow me to zoom or drag even though I have those setting turned on for each. Is this a bug? Any help is appreciated.

Tested in chrome and safari, not working - but works on mobile.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have inspected the page and it seems that there are so many JS errors which may have caused this issue: https://prnt.sc/fzidjx

This could be caused by a 3rd party plugin. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue still exist, please re install Pro theme. There might be some files that were corrupted. You can review our update guide and see the Manual Update section to re install the theme.

Please let us know how it goes.