Google maps doesn't work

Pls. help
I created the google api
copied the code to x chilt
copied the api to the theme
still shows Java script error.
not working

Hi There,

You can add the Google API Key directly to your Google Maps Element in Cornerstone.

Hope it helps

I’ve done that already.
I copied the api to the theme.
Still not working.

Hey There,
​
​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.