Google Map Not Working For Me

I am obviously doing something wrong, but i thought I put everything in correctly for my Google map on the page below but it’s not working. Any suggestions?

http://theopendoor.church/contact/

Hello @brockburwell,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

Your website is still under construction same as on this thread.

If your site is ready for viewing, do let us know.

Thank you.

OK try it now :slight_smile:

Hello @brockburwell,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Upon having a look at the website, I can see Sorry! Something went wrong. This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details. error message. Looking at the dev tools console I see that you need to implement Google Maps using maps API key as the error message in dev tools states Google Maps API error: MissingKeyMapError. Please see screenshot. https://cloudup.com/cb8A6poZoUh

Next, please take a look at the following document to get maps API key. https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/get-api-key

After that you need to add the API key into Cornerstone Maps element and that should fix the problem. https://cloudup.com/cA0BzdIA3r4

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.