Hello,
I entered my Google Map on my home page, but it is not showing a marker on the map for the latitude and longitude coordinates I included. How can I add this?
My site is namasgayusa.com. Thanks!
Hello,
I entered my Google Map on my home page, but it is not showing a marker on the map for the latitude and longitude coordinates I included. How can I add this?
My site is namasgayusa.com. Thanks!
I added a secure note to my original post with log-in details. Thanks!
Hi there,
That is correct, our new Google Map element does not have the Marker element. The cause of that is the UX problem we had to have a horizontal sortable item functionality to be able to add as many markers as you want.
Our developers are working on this and as soon as that sorting item is completed the marker functionality also will be available.
For the time being, I suggest that use the Classic Google Map element.
Thank you.
Hi there! Would you happen to have JSON code for adding in a marker? I previously used a theme that used Jquery and my marker looks like the following (pertinent part at the top under “icon”):
jQuery('#google-map').gMap({
latitude: 42.3650701,
longitude: -71.102550,
maptype: 'ROADMAP',
zoom: 15,
markers: [
{
latitude: 42.365701,
longitude: -71.102550,
html: '<div style="width: 300px;"><h4 style="margin-bottom: 8px;"><span>Company Name</span></h4><p>Information about company.</div>',
icon: {
image: "images/hadron/map/hadron_venn.png",
iconsize: [34, 35],
iconanchor: [34,35]
}
}
],
doubleclickzoom: true,
scrollwheel: true,
controls: {
panControl: true,
zoomControl: true,
mapTypeControl: false,
scaleControl: false,
streetViewControl: false,
overviewMapControl: false
},
styles: [
{
"featureType": "administrative",
"elementType": "labels.text.fill",
"stylers": [
{
"color": "#444444"
}
]
},
{
"featureType": "landscape",
"elementType": "all",
"stylers": [
{
"color": "#f2f2f2"
}
]
},
{
"featureType": "landscape.natural.terrain",
"elementType": "geometry.fill",
"stylers": [
{
"color": "#1abc9c"
}
]
},
{
"featureType": "poi",
"elementType": "all",
"stylers": [
{
"visibility": "off"
}
]
},
{
"featureType": "road",
"elementType": "all",
"stylers": [
{
"saturation": -100
},
{
"lightness": 45
}
]
},
{
"featureType": "road.highway",
"elementType": "all",
"stylers": [
{
"visibility": "simplified"
}
]
},
{
"featureType": "road.arterial",
"elementType": "labels.icon",
"stylers": [
{
"visibility": "off"
}
]
},
{
"featureType": "transit",
"elementType": "all",
"stylers": [
{
"visibility": "off"
}
]
},
{
"featureType": "transit.line",
"elementType": "all",
"stylers": [
{
"visibility": "off"
},
{
"lightness": "86"
}
]
},
{
"featureType": "transit.line",
"elementType": "geometry.fill",
"stylers": [
{
"visibility": "on"
}
]
},
{
"featureType": "transit.station.rail",
"elementType": "all",
"stylers": [
{
"visibility": "on"
}
]
},
{
"featureType": "water",
"elementType": "all",
"stylers": [
{
"color": "#46bcec"
},
{
"visibility": "on"
}
]
},
{
"featureType": "water",
"elementType": "geometry.fill",
"stylers": [
{
"color": "#1abc9c"
}
]
},
{
"featureType": "water",
"elementType": "labels.text.fill",
"stylers": [
{
"visibility": "off"
}
]
}
]
});
Hi,
Sorry json will not work.
As suggested by my colleague, please use Classic Google Map element for the time being.
Classic Elements will still work and will always be supported.
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.