Google Map- marker

Hi there,

I have added the API key , the latitude, and the longitude. How do I put a marker on the location of the place?

The link is https://test.foodmesh.ca/connect.

Hi there,

Please kindly use the Classic Google Map element at the moment as the V2 Google Map element does not have the marker functionality due to a UX problem of vertical sorting for the markers. Our development team is working for that feature and it will be available in upcoming releases.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Hi Christopher,

I am using the classic google map element but how do I put the marker on? Cause right now it just shows a map of Vancouver.

Hello @Mesh,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You need to change the coordinates i.e Latitude and Longitude. Here is a screencast that you can refer. https://screencast.com/t/CJtqAFEC

Thanks.

Hi there!

The map doesnt seem to be working. I was wondering if you could take a look?

The url is: https://test.foodmesh.ca/connect/

Hello @Mesh,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

On my end map seems to be working fine. Can you please clear browser cache and try loading again? https://screencast.com/t/uSyZllpYgT1s

Thanks.

Hi Prasant!

Yes, thanks! It’s working now.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.