Hi, I’ve got the map of my activity but no marker appears on the map, could you tell me why? Thanx
Hi there,
I could recreate the lack of the Marker Problem in my local installation. I am not sure if I am missing something or there is a problem. I informed our development team regarding this.
As soon as we get an answer we will follow up the case. But at the time being kindly consider using the Classic Google Map element.
Thank you for your message.
Hi, even if I use classic google map, no marker showed on the map.
Please check on contatti page.
Thanks so much
Hi There,
You had different coordinates for your map and your marker.
I have removed your map coordinates and left just on the marker and it works now.
Please take a look.
Thank you
Sorry, I can’t undestand.
I can’t see any marker on the map yet. In classic google map and in google map blocks either.
Am I doing any mistakes?
Thanx

Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! With V2 map element, there is no option yet to add a map marker. Please use the classic map element instead if you want to include a marker. Always to keep in mind that when adding a marker, it should have the same longitude and latitude as you map. Leaving it to default will not display any marker.
Please check out my test page in the secure note.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.