[google_map_marker] always show info

Hi,

I would to always show the info for the google map marker when I use the google map shortcode, by default you have to click on the marker to see the info but I would like for the info to be shown automatically.

Could you point me to the file that manages this toggle so that I can make the modifications?

Thank you

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you adding the shortcode manually or you are using Cornerstone?

When using Cornerstone, you can simply enable it with the “Start Open” option in the Google Map Maker settings.

And if ever you have inserted the shortcode manually, simply add a parameter start_open="true". For example;

[x_google_map_marker lat="40.7056308" lng="-73.9780035" start_open="true" info="My information text"]

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.