Google map error

Hi.
I have moved website from development area to live, after move google maps started to show “Oops! Something went wrong.
This page didn’t load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.”

Meanwhile everything keeps to work on development area.

Do you have any idea what is wrong?

PS. I have tested site with and without SSL. Also tried to create fresh installation on live domain (in another folder), but maps still keeps showing error.

PSS. All plugins, theme files and core is updated. I am using Visual composer to add map.

Hello @Kripens,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

The error message you are referring is most likely related with Google Maps API key not being entered. I suggest you to refer following article to get the API key. https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/get-api-key

Thanks.

Thanks for reply.
I managed to fix issue by adding api_key=“12345” parameter to VC shortcode.

Glad to hear that.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.