Google Fonts not Loading after Upgrade

Hello, I recently upgraded to the latest version of WP and X Theme.

WordPress 4.9.4 + X v.6

I am running on this in a WPMU environment, and I some of the fonts were set in the style sheet of a child theme. But the main body copy was using a google font, which is no longer loading.

I read a support topic that seemed to indicate I should disable the font manager, but I do not see how to do this.

Suggestions?

Thanks, Malcolm

Hey Malcolm,

Thanks for writing in!

Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

  • X theme 6.0.4
  • Cornerstone 3.0.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

You can find the Font Manager in X > Theme Options > Typography. Enable the font manager to assign your own font selections instead of directly using System or Google Fonts.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.