Google Fonts Not Appearing

Hi,

I used the Font Manager to choose 3 of the Google fonts listed, but these fonts don’t show up on the page after I have assigned them as Headings or Body Copy. I am using a child theme. Do I have to import the Google fonts myself into the child theme, even though they are listed in the Font Manager? If so, how do I do that?

Hi There,

Thanks for asking!

There is no need to import google font to child theme, it should work as expected. We are not sure exactly what happening in your site, to help you find out what could be the reason for the issue, we need few details from your side. So that we can have a look.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
    All the best!

Thanks

Hello There,

I have logged in and I have found out that there is a JS error in the slider of your homepage. This error prevents you from saving the theme options settings. I have disabled the slider as this moment so that I can change the them options settings. You may need to turn Off / turn On the Font Manager, save and re save the settings to be able the changes to take effect.

Please let us know how it goes.

Yes, now its working perfectly! Thank you for your prompt reply.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

In the Font Manager, are the fonts called “System Fonts” part of Wordpress, and are they available to all site visitors even if they are not installed on their own computer? In other words, is it “safer” to use the System Fonts rather than the Google fonts to be sure your page fonts display as intended?

Hi there,

It’s not part of Wordpress, but system fonts of the browser being used. Hence, should be available in all modern browsers. It’s safer and faster.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.