Google Font "Muli" is gone

Hi there

since I have updated X-Pro, the Google Font “Muli (Google)” is gone from my website. If I go to “Theme Options” > “Typography”, I still see “Muli” in the field as my Body and Content Font but it is not displaying in the Builder and on the Website. In the pulldown menu for chosing the fonts I also don’t find “Muli (Google)” anymore.

On my website-backup of the same project without the X-Pro update, the correct font “Muli (Google)” is still showing up, both in the pulldown for choosing the fonts and on the website.

Any Idea, how I can get back this font?

Thank you very much for your help!

Hi Felix,

Thanks for reaching out.

Maybe there’s a 3rd party cache plugin that affecting the Google Font to show in the builder. I suggest that you clear your to cache and also clear the style cache by going to Pro > Settings > System.

I also recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Marc

Thank you very much for your reply! I already tryed with clearing the cache but the problem i have, is that Muli Font isn’t available anymore in the pulldown, where the fonts all are listed. Strangely i also don’t find the “Muli” Font anymore on the Google-Font Website.

I just don’t understand, why this font shows up on my project page, where X-Pro is not updated yet.

Bu i was able to fix the problem with activating the font manager in Pro and loading the font from Adobe Fonts.

Thank you anyway for your support!

Hi Felix,

You’re welcome and we’re glad that you’re able to find a suitable solution to your issue. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.