Google Conversion Tracking Tag not working

Hi, I am trying to add the conversion tracking to my page in the Child Theme Functions.php, but keep getting a “No HTTP Response Detected” error. Please help.
Website:
https://www.prmarketers.com/dental-video-walkthrough/

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! It appears that you have installed W3 Total Cache plugin. After adding the conversion code in your child theme, you must clear your plugin cache first so that the code will be applied on the page. And since your using Site Ground, you will have to clear your site cache in SiteGround as well.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,
I flushed my cache on Siteground and cleared the w3 Cache pluging as well as my browser cache. Still have the same error:

Any other ideas?

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! As this has more to do with setting up a third party feature that does not directly relate to the theme, you would probably find better assistance via other support or marketing groups online. I did a quick Google search of the error you were receiving and was met with many results all walking through different solutions to potential problems surrounding this error. I would recommend looking through those resources as they will likely provide better insight in this matter (and more quickly) than we might be able to.

Hopefully that helps to point you in the right direction.