Google Analytics

hi

I got a partial to my question in another thread, but didn’t want it to get too long, so have reworded it and hope I can be specific.

I have an ad running online and this ad directs people to my site when they click on it. I would like to monitor this ad using Good Analytics if possible. What I am after is to monitor the amount of traffic generated and any conversions from that traffic.

So the ad has the following to redirect when clicked <a href="http://feastthailand.com/"> and I found this Google Analytics code to add to it, but wanted to make sure I had the code exactly right. I am not sure if this only shows traffic from the site or will assist with tracking conversions as well. Perhaps you might assist if possible if this is not the correct code or GA setup.

Does this look right?

<a href=“http://feastthailand.com/“ onclick="ga('send','pageview',window.location.pathname);”>

Regards

Hey there,

I’m sorry but this is not theme or bundled plugins related. Please contact Google Analytics support as they can provide you with more accurate answer for this.

Thanks.

Understood Xian. Thanks for your reply

regards

Thanks for understanding. :slight_smile: