Google Analytics Plugin showing code in Header

I installed the Google Analytics add-on plugin and added my tracking code. Right now it is showing the tag manager code on the front end of my website…

Hey @JosephLucero,

Are you using the latest version of Google Analytics extension? If so, can you give us a screenshot or the code you inserted in the code box? You can post it in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Yes I am and here is a screenshot:

You can’t leave a screenshot in a secure note

Hi There,

A relatively easy approach to setup Google Tag manager would be using a plugin. You can take a look at Google Tag Manager plugin here (https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-tag-manager/#description3).

Thanks.

Hey,

I just want Google Analytics, I want to use the Plugin that comes with the theme.

Hello There,

Please be advised that there is an on going bug in the Google Analytics plugin that comes with X. Which is why for the moment, we will recommend other 3rd party plugin like what @Darshana has suggested for the resolution of your issue.

Thanks for understanding.

Hi guys,
I am having the same issue. Is there an ETA for the fix?

Thanks.

Hey There,

Thanks for updating this thread. Regretfully we do not have an ETA yet. Please follow the suggestions by using other 3rd party plugins for the mean time.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.