Google analytics on Topbar content

Hi X team

In my Topbar content I placed 2 button class buttons with a href.

Can I track those 2 buttons?

Hi there,

It is not possible out of the box with our theme. You need to follow the recommendations of Google regarding this. I did a Google Search which may help you getting started with tracking.

The only thing you should have in mind is that you should add a unique HTML Class or ID to each of those buttons so you can use the ID in the JS code inside the analytics.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for your quick reply. I’ll do some reading but i’m afraid it’s not that easy.

Adding an ID or class to your HTML is easy. What is not easy is how you would use Google Analytics for your project or goals. With that said, I’d recommend that you hire an analytics professional for this.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.