I’ve installed the plug in, pasted in my code…all that. But when I open the site, Google Tag Inspector sees not tag. And when I view source, there is no mention of “google” anywhere. So it’s not actually being written to the HTML.
Any ideas?
I’ve installed the plug in, pasted in my code…all that. But when I open the site, Google Tag Inspector sees not tag. And when I view source, there is no mention of “google” anywhere. So it’s not actually being written to the HTML.
Any ideas?
Hi there,
If you’re using any caching plugin or CDN, you might want to purge the cache. Often time this is the case.
Thanks.
Actually I just used a new browser and I see it. Will check Google Analytics now to see if it’s working.
Yeah, I see the code on your site

Cool. At least I know its in there. Thanks.
You’re welcome 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.