Going to the Back of the Support Queue

I read a reply from ThemeCo on a support request that if I reply to my own request, the the original request goes back to the end of the queue. I’m wondering if that is still the process.

Also, I would like to understand if having other people (not the original requester) reply to the support request, do these third party replies also send the original request back to the end of the queue?

If I edit my original support request, does that also send it back to the end of the queue?

I think it would be useful for this information to be included in the rules for the support forum so people won’t be surprised by this process.

Thanks,
Cecil Bordages

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! As we provide one-on-one support, each customer has the ability to create their own tickets for their issues and to get support from our staff. So the support process will work as you have mentioned and it will always move to the end of the queue once replied.

Rather than a common issue facing everyone, we do not recommend to reply on other user’s threads. Also never post confidential information such as login credentials in other memeber’s threads.

Hope that’s clear.

Just to be clear, will editing the original request (rather than doing a reply) also move the request back to the end of the queue?

Hello @cbordages,

Editing original message to add more information won’t have any effect.

Thanks.

Thank you.

You’re most welcome!